WALK A MILE IN OUR SHOES
Mission Statement: Communicate to Howard Dean, & the DNC:
Hear the well-reasoned voices of millions of women, families, and working
Americans, 'from all walks of life'. Walk a mile in our shoes.
Tell the Democratic National Committee:
Don't Walk Away From Our Winning Base! Walk A Mile In Our Shoes.
What You Can DO TODAY:
1. Mail a pair of your shoes representing your walk in life to the DNC at the address below.
2. Send Virtual Shoes, an image of a pair of shoes representing your walk in life, to the DNC. OR
CLICK HERE, then Cut-n-paste full text in blue box at left, and cut-n-paste the name of your shoe
from poll list at left, into the DNC email.
3. Vote in The First Ever Poll To Let You Speak With Your Shoes!
on this Web site so we can tell the media how many of us want to be heard.
Where to Mail:
Democratic National Committee
430 S. Capitol St. SE ,
Washington , DC 20003
Participants in Walk A Mile In Our Shoes ask that the DNC acknowledge and act on:
1. Voters Rights - The DNC has a duty to support voter's rights for Florida and Michigan .
2. Women & Families are Significant to the Democratic Party - Don't underestimate us!
3. The Good of the Party - It is in the Democratic Party's interest to take a clear look at Senator Clinton's phenomenal connection with the very same broad base that the party has sought to attract for decades. Don't walk away from the winning base!